- The water-erasable marking pen from prym is especially useful for tracing markings, which must not be visible, once the patchwork, quilting, sewing or embroidery has been finished.
- The trick marker is a water-erasable felt-tip pen in turquoise; it should be stored vertically, with the cap downwards, in order to prevent it drying out.
- Available in two cartridge thicknesses, it allows you to trace fine or heavy lines without difficulty onto light-coloured and dark fabrics.
- The aqua trick marker with extra fine stroke is available only in turquoise.
- All marking can be removed from the fabric by dabbing with a damp cloth or by using the water pen from prym.