- Prym’s wooden braiding stars ensure a quick sense of achievement when knitting friendship bracelets, personalised bag handles, bookmarks, and straps for glasses.
- Use it to knit up to seven threads into a strap in a few easy steps.
- Since using it is as easy as pie, even young knitting fans will have great fun in handicraft and achieve creative results in no time.
- for thin threads, the braiding star with a 1,5mm groove width is suitable, while the maxi braiding star with a 4mm groove width can be perfectly used for thicker wool threads and leather bands.
- Packaging includes a rubber for temporarily securing the thread and instruction manuals.