- With the loom maxi, prym is showing that wool is not only used for knitting or crocheting.
- The loom board and its wooden board and 50 freely-attachable wooden pegs offer a multitude of design options in three steps.
- By wrapping and cleverly knotting or stitching down the wool, square patterns in sizes 14 cm x 14 cm, 19,5 cm x 19,5 cm, and 25 cm x 25 cm can be created.
- Then the pieces are attached, for instance, to bedsheets, pillow case, poncho, or many other items through knitting or sewing.
- The loom maxi includes a plastic, wool needle to easily sew yarn ends and an instruction manual.