- The knitting loom is a patented invention by prym for easily making socks, cuffs, or wristlets.
- Even users with no knowledge of knitting can create socks with a perfect stitch structure using this oval knitting ring.
- Prym offers the knitting loom in sizes s (suitable for shoe sizes 20-31), m (shoe sizes 32-38), and l (shoe sizes 39-46).
- Since no additional tools are required apart from wool, scissors, and a knitting hook, the knitting loom is a compact companion for mobile handicraft.
- Enclosed are a cast-off needle with soft handle and instructions that precisely and vividly explain the various application steps to a finished sock.