- A helping hand is often needed when working, and even pins are not always the right sewing accessory for affixing.
- Prym’s binding & hem clips are ideally suited for edging patchwork blankets.
- Acting like a hair clip, the thirty clips can effortlessly affix the edging, the binding of patchwork, in the desired position until it is finished.
- But this sewing accessory is not just an ideal aid for quilting.
- These clips make work tremendously easier whenever two fabric parts, cutting templates, or stencils need to be affixed to the edge.