- A true aid for all quilters and patchworkers: the quilters seam gauge.
- With this practical, rectangular stick, made of transparent plastic, ¼ seam allowances can be marked or measured in a ridiculously easy manner.
- To do so, simply place the quilters seam gauge onto the stencil and mark the seam allowance.
- Above all, its compact 6,7-inch length allows it to easily and smoothly work with smaller patches and stencils.
- The quilters seam gauge can be effortlessly combined with the patchwork stencils of the 6-unit stencil set.